Gluten Free Nutella Cookies Recipe
If you're a fan of Nutella and cookies, then you're going to love this gluten-free Nutella cookies recipe. These cookies are crunchy, fudgy, and chewy all at the same time, and they are incredibly easy to make. Plus, they are perfect for gifting to your loved ones or serving as a dessert during family gatherings or special occasions.
- 1 cup of Nutella spread
- 1 cup of finely ground almond meal or almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF and line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Nutella spread, almond flour, egg, and baking powder. Use a large wooden spoon to stir the ingredients until everything is thoroughly mixed. If you want to add some chocolatey goodness to your cookies, now's the time to stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out the cookie dough using a 1.5 tablespoon cookie scooper or use our cookie cutters to shape them and place them onto the baking mats, making sure to space them about 2 inches apart. Then, press down slightly on each cookie ball so that they flatten into thick round discs.
- Bake the cookies for approximately 12 minutes. Keep an eye on them as they bake, and don't worry if they still feel really soft when you take them out of the oven. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets; they will firm up as they cool. Once they have cooled, remove them from the baking sheets.
The nutrition estimate includes almond flour.